We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from DollarStorePlusMORE.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
Return Rules and Restrictions
- You must include the return form or bottom portion of the original packing slip. Be certain to save copies for your records.
- Shipping and handling costs, gift-wrap costs and other charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept C.O.D. or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
- In the case of shipping damages, please contact the carrier or our Customer Support department at 630-847-9605.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.
- Items purchased at our online store may not be returned to a retail store.
- Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a Customer Support Representative within 30 days of delivery at 630-847-9605. Please be prepared to supply the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number. DollarStorePlusMORE.com will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return. If you do not contact Customer Support, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
If there is extensive damage to the carton upon delivery, contact a Customer Support Representative immediately at 630-847-9605. Please have your order number available when you call.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase, within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. We will cover the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
Returning an Item
If you wish to return an item to DollarStorePlusMORE.com, please follow the instructions below. Instructions are also outlined on the packing slip with your shipped items.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All items must be returned in good condition, to ensure credit.
- Enclose the bottom perforated portion of the original packing slip with the item. Please keep the top portion for your records. If you cannot send your packing slip, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item(s).
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- Send the return package to the following address (unless your packing slip directs otherwise):
Dollar Store Plus MORE
1219 S Main St
Lombard, IL 60148-4535
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned order.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
- You will be refunded the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
- Items ordered on DollarStorePlusMORE.com cannot be returned to a retail store.
To contact our Customer Support Department, please click here and fill out our email form.
Fedex Smart Post Return Instructions
- Place your item in a sturdy box and seal it with tape. Use the original packaging, if possible.
- Securely attach label to the largest side of the package. By using the label provided, shipping charges are prepaid. Do not alter the label.
- Remove, completely cover or mark through the original shipping label.
- Ship your package by:
- Giving it to your United States Postal Service (USPS®) carrier.
- Placing it in your mailbox.
- Dropping it off at any Post Office™. To find the Post Office closest to you, call 1.800.ASK.USPS (1.800.275.8777) or go to www.usps.com and click on Locate a Post Office.
Note: Packages larger than 2½inches by 11½ inches x 12½ inches will not fit in collection boxes
- Requesting a pickup for the next day from your USPS carrier at www.usps.com/pickup.
Note: For USPS pickups, individual items cannot exceed 70 lbs. or 108 inches in total length or girth.
- Dropping it off at your nearest staffed FedEx Office, FedEx World Service Center® or FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® location or including it with your regularly scheduled FedEx Ground ® pickup.
- Keep a copy of the shipping label for your reference.
- Keep a copy of your Return Tracking Number (02 3### #### #### #### ##) for your records.
Note: The FedEx tracking number contains 20 digits, starting with 023.
- Go to www.fedex.com to track the status of your shipment.